I am happy to announce that my blog has been nominated for another award: Very Inspiring Bloggers Award!
I actually received my nomination a few weeks ago but I have been so busy lately that I have completely fallen behind with everything! Finally I am writing this post though! Better late than never, eh?
So here are the rules:
- Display the Award logo.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- Notify chosen bloggers.
I would like to thank Kirsty from The Central Station for nominating me 🙂
Seven things about me:
- I really want to eat oysters
- I have seen 2 president’s speak live – Obama & Clinton
- I am insanely terrified of walking over bridges
- When I was younger I wanted to be a flamingo
- Tea is probably one of my most favourite things in the world
- I really don’t like cats. At all.
- I dream of being able to visit the Titanic wreck
And my 15 nominations:
- 50 Year Project
- A Confederacy of Spinsters
- A Lifetime’s Exploration
- Adventures of a Ranga
- Every Picture Tells a Tale
- Marguerite Goes to London
- The Penniless Traveler
- The Great Erasmus Adventure
- Two Flightless Birds
- You Bloody Tourist
- Adele d’Alleray
- For the Love of Wanderlust
- From Sand to Pearl
- I Love London Town
- London Lately
Thats it! Done 🙂 Thank you again to The Central Station for the nomination!